Friday, September 11,2020
Chef Scott Pierce should need no introduction to guests who have attended PawVilion in the past four years.
Scott is classically trained, which means he has learned the components and technical skills required to prepare classic French cuisine, and has learned to apply these techniques to any recipe, essentially creating new dishes. His passion lies in using fresh ingredients, never frozen, which directly supports our community by utilizing as many ingredients from local growers as are available, and it’s apparent in his food.
Scott opened Tree City Catering to bring quality, affordable catering to our hometown. In the years he’s been serving, he’s become known for his creative take on classic dishes as well as his own unique, fresh, and delicious recipes.
The cost to attend is $250 per person or $2,500 to reserve a table of 10. Tickets are on sale NOW!
Sponsorship opportunities are also available. For more information on becoming a sponsor, please contact Abbey Hall, Development Manager, at 419-891-9029.
To ensure the safety of our guests we will be following safety measures for this event:
- Event is limited to 200 guests.
- Socially distanced tables of no more than 10 people per table.
- Masks required-while not consuming food/beverage and when not able to socially distance. THS branded masks will be provided at check-in for all guests.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the event.
- Food and beverage must be consumed while seated at your assigned table.
- All beverage orders will be taken and delivered to each table for guests do not have to stand in lines for drinks.
The Toledo Humane Society is gearing up for its largest fundraiser of the year, PawVilion. This year’s event will take place on Friday, September 11, 2020 at the beautiful ProMedica Steam Plant located in downtown Toledo. It is sure to be an evening that you won’t soon forget!
PawVilion guests will have the pleasure of eating an amazing four-course meal prepared by local Chef, Scott Pierce, of Tree City Catering. Guests will also have the opportunity to participate in a live auction and “Raise your Paw.”