The Toledo Area Humane Society is currently hiring for an animal care and adoptions staff position. Here are some of the things the animal care and adoptions staff is in charge of getting done.
- Availability: Saturday or Sunday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, two full week days 8:00 am- 7:00 pm, schedule based on needs of shelter
- Process intakes for animals coming into the building
- Cleaning cages & kennels daily
- Providing food & water for animals
- Identify possible medical problems/diseases in animals and bring concerns to the attention of the department supervisor/assistant supervisor
- Hold and/or restrain animals as needed
- Administer vaccinations and draw blood
- General building cleaning duties such as sweeping and mopping
- Cleaning litter pans, animal carriers, food & water bowls, etc.
- Completing laundry and cleaning dishes
- Answer incoming calls and responding to inquiries from shelter visitors
- Assisting shelter visitors with general questions/information as needed
- Completing adoptions for animals in our care.
If you think this would be something you would be interested in, please email your resume to Erika at email@example.com.